240 East Montgomery Ave
Ardmore, PA 19003
1. a group of houses, larger than a hamlet and smaller than a town, situated in a fun, up-beat community.
2. a community in Ardmore that has features characteristic of village life.
Example of Village used in a sentence:
“Living at Main Line Village is great, I have friendly neighbors and the community is wonderful.”
Live in your own private village! Nestled in the heart of the Main Line, Main Line Village offers its residents all the benefits of living in the center of Ardmore – ranked in the top ten best places to live in 2016! It’s also located right across the street is award-winning Lower Merion High School. Suburban Square is just a block over where you will find cute little shops and well-known restaurants and cafes, such a GAP, Trader Joe’s, and Starbucks. At the Village, you won’t have to worry about your commute as the Ardmore Train Station is just a 5 minute walk away. Take it anywhere you want whether its to Center City, DC, or NY. While living at the Village, you will have your own little private community and live in one of the best locations in Ardmore -it doesn’t get much better than this!
As a resident at the Village, you can look forward to:
- Your own private entrance to your two story townhouse- no shared lobbies or hallways.
- Hardwood floors, but some feature porcelain floors.
- Your own washer and dryer – don’t worry about sharing or saving your quarters.
- Depending on the unit, you can enjoy the solitude of a private courtyard, patio, or a 400 square foot sun deck. Host parties or gatherings on your sun deck or relax with your family after a long day at work.
- Every apartment at the Village has central air and heat, giving you full control of the temperature inside your place.
- Off-street parking is available in our lot and each spot is assigned, assuring you will always have a space to come home to.
- Less than a 10 minute walk to Ardmore Train Station.
- Located within Lower Merion School district – ranked by Niche as the #3rd Best School District in Pennsylvania in 2017.
As always, we are available seven days a week to answer your questions and address your concerns.